This is a term usually used to describe utility vehicles such as pickups. These vehicles combine all the functionality, technology and comfort in cars and SUVs with toughness, durability and capacity for high-end commercial capabilities.
Examples of Utes include Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi Triton, Nissan Navara etc.
Vans on the other hand are high-end road vehicles primarily for carrying cargo, they however support carrying people as well.
Example of Vans include Toyota Hiace, Ford Transit Connect, Honda Odyssey etc.
These vehicles are made especially for commercial purposes suiting your business needs.
Why you should get a Ute (Utility Vehicle)
There are several benefits of a UTE as a vehicle both individually or commercially, they include:
- Useful for hauling and towing other vehicles
- Versatile and perfect for off-road family/business trip
- Enough storage space to carry heavy cargo
- Premium finish with luxury & Comfort
- Inbuilt customization
- Secure and safe
- Very slow depreciation
- Very high resale value
Common Pickup Trucks you can buy today
Among the most versatile of utility vehicles, here are some pickup trucks you could get your hands on today
- Toyota Hilux: The most popular pickup trucks, very versatile with up to 4 options in its 2021 model. It comes with a diesel turbo engine and a 4 wheel drive. It is affordable and the perfect commercial utility vehicle.
- Ford F-150: This is a very versatile pickup truck with a different variety to suit whatever needs you may have, it is packed with a 3.5L V6 engine and can carry cargo up to 1300lbs. The cabin is very comfortable and spacious for the typical family of 4. See images below
Types of Vans
Typically consisting of two classifications, there’s the full-size van and the step van. The full-size van, as the name implies, is a short box-shaped van with a heavy capacity for cargo and multiple passenger hauling. Common full-size vans we have include Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Nissan NV, Ford Transit etc. The step van, on the other hand, is more suited for delivery and postal services or companies.
Why you should get a Van
There are several benefits of getting a van, they include:
- Ease of access
- Versatile and perfect for travel, business and family
- The perfect transportation business vehicle
- Accommodates a large number of passengers starting most time at about 7 people to about 50 people
- Can be turned into a mobile home.
- Very economical in fuel consumption
Browse our Inventory of Pickups & Vans
Explore our wide range of Pickups & vans and get something that works for you.