The Sport Utility Vehicle and Four (4) Wheel Drive popularly known as SUV and 4WD respectively are some of the most versatile and capable vehicles to take on the road in this modern time. No matter the terrain, climate or weather, this class of vehicles can take you anywhere.
From the small and humble Toyota Yaris Cross to the Ford Expedition, we have in our inventory a whole array of cars to suit your ever-demanding needs. Taking your family on a picnic or vacation can be as smooth as drawing a straight line from point A to B.
Give your family that treat by getting one of our SUVs or 4WDs, we offer you the chance to get premium and luxury with no extra cost.
Click to Explore our SUVs and 4WDs.
Our SUVs Types Available
Let’s take a look at the different classes and designs of SUVs we have to enable you to make your choice.
- Crossover SUV: Generally known as Crossovers have become the most common go-to vehicles in the last decade. Their slick design and luxurious finish make them very attractive at first look. They feature a full-size luxury interior with better fuel consumption than most vehicles and are very comfortable. Some common crossovers available include Kia Niro, Hyundai Kona, Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Santa Fe, Volkswagen Tiguan, Toyota Highlander and Toyota Rav4. (2004 to 2020 models available)
- Mini SUV: This is the smallest SUVs available in the market hence its name, they are a subcompact crossover, providing almost the same comfort and experience as crossover SUV at even a more affordable price. Available Mini SUVs include Toyota Pontiac and Range Rover Evoque.
- Compact SUV: This is typically the next larger size after the mini SUV. Think of it as the mix of a crossover SUV and a mini SUV combines. Some common compact SUVs available include Nissan Xterra, Mazda CX-5, Toyota CR-V etc.
- Mid-size SUV: This is the next bigger size after the compact SUV, they are mostly based on crossovers, or pickups giving them a look that feels similar to a crossover or a pickup with a hard top cover. Some Mid-size SUVs available include Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ford Explorer.
- Full-size SUV: This is the largest of the SUVs, it is best for off-road journeys. Having a very clean luxurious finish suitable for high-class executives and practitioners, they are built on a dedicated platform making them strong and durable.
Available options include the Ford Expedition and the Toyota Sequoia
- Extended-length SUV: This is a full-size SUV with a long-wheelbase common in North America. It provides extra space for rear passengers or cargo and heavy luggage.
Available options include the Lincoln Navigator and the Chevrolet Suburban.
Why you should go for an SUV or 4WD Vehicles
- Fuel economical.
- Luxurious finish
- Off-road capabilities
- More versatility
- Durable and strong
Browse our huge Inventory of SUVs & 4WDs
Explore our wide range of SUVs and get something that works for you.