Our service centres are open to cover your repairs and servicing needs.
Why you should service your car with us
We offer operational and maintenance service as well as inspections and repair to suit customer needs and for their comfort.
In case of sudden breakdowns, our repair services are fast and reliable with prices within your budgets. We take pride in professionalism and dependability. Meaning, you can depend on us to always take care of your repairs needs while being experts at it.
We also offer Manufacturer Servicing because nobody knows your vehicle like the experts who put it together. This is why we offer fully sanctioned manufacturer care and service. Our experts only make use of genuine, manufacturer parts while providing excellent care and paying attention to the fine details of your vehicle.
What We Check During A Car Service
Depending on what kind of service you want, we offer
- Pre-work inspections: This is the moment we search for scratches on the car body, check that the lights and wipers are functioning properly, and check the horns, handbrakes and every other thing used for day to day operation to ensure their functionality.
- High- level Service: This is the time when we check the functionality of the car and make sure that it is roadworthy and prevent it from breaking down in future.
Here’s a list of the things checked during high-level servicing.
- Oil and Coolant level
- Air Filter
- Headlights, turn signals, parking light and brakes
- Tyre pressure
- Transmission Fluids
- Spark Plugs.
It is important that you stick to a proper service schedule to extend your vehicle life, prevent breakdowns and avoid repairs that may cost you more money.
We offer four kinds of maintenance service:
- Corrective Maintenance: This is the kind of maintenance we offer after detecting an anomaly in your car. The aim is to restore the normal operating condition of your car. This maintenance approach is based on the firm belief that the costs sustained for downtime and repair in case of fault are lower than the investment required for a maintenance program.
- Preventive Maintenance: This is the kind of maintenance we carry out at predetermined intervals to control the failure risk or performance degradation of your car. With this, the incidence of operating faults is reduced.
- Risk-based Maintenance: This Maintenance is carried out by integrating analysis and periodic test activities to standard preventive maintenance. The information gathered is viewed in the context of the environmental and operational condition of the different parts of the car. It is aimed at assessing the risk conditions and defining the appropriate maintenance program. All parts displaying abnormalities are refurbished or replaced.
- Condition-based Maintenance: This Maintenance based on the car’s performance monitoring and the control of the corrective actions taken as a result. The car’s condition is continuously assessed and maintenance is carried out when certain indicators give the signalling that the car is deteriorating and the failure probability is increasing.