Our Auto insurance policies are put in place to give you the financial protection you need around your vehicles and help put you back on the road in no time.

Nothing protects you more than having insurance that covers your car in case of a mishap. After getting your dream car, the next reasonable thing to do is to get the appropriate insurance that covers you and your car. It’s important to get the right insurance plan so you don’t find yourself in a situation that your insurance doesn’t cover.

Types of Car Insurance

It’s necessary to know the various car insurance options available to enable you to choose the right option for you.

  • Comprehensive Car Insurance: This is the most extensive insurance that covers you in case of car damage or car theft. It also goes as far as covering the property of others in case of an accident.
  • Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP): This insurance plan covers you in the case where you kill, injure or cause damage to some other person and their property and you must get this insurance following the recent law change in Australia.
  • Collision Insurance: This insurance plan will only cover damage to your car where it is involved in an accident with another car. It provides coverage for repairs and even replacement of your vehicle as the situation might call for.

Our Insurance Options

Here’s a list of the insurance options we provide:

  • Comprehensive Car Insurance: We have you covered in case of accidental loss or damage like theft and fire. We also extend our coverage to the car and properties of others following an accident.
  • Finance Protection Insurance: We have you covered in a case where something happens and you’re unable to meet up with your car finance repayment.

However, to access this insurance option, you must be:

  • An Australian Citizen or resident,
  • 18 years old and above,
  • Work at least 16 hours a week in your place of employment and you must have not been aware that your employment would be terminated in the case where that happens.
  • Finance Gap Insurance: We got your loans covered in the case of vehicle theft or damage that leaves you unable to cover the full cost of your car loan.

However, to access this insurance option, you must:

  • Have a finance contract on your car
  • Your car must be covered by a comprehensive car insurance policy.
  • Roadside assist: We got you covered in the case where your car suffers from mechanical failure, electrical failure or a traffic breakdown. Our reliable 24/7 services are made readily available to make sure you are not left stranded by the roadside.

Frequently Asked Questions

It’s always a delight to answer your questions. Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions, we hope you find them useful.

How do I reach out when I need roadside assistance?

Place a call to us if you’re ever in such a situation, provide your location, your car brand, and a description of what you think the problem is.

Why do I need Comprehensive Car Insurance when I already have CTP?

Because a CTP only covers personal injuries to a third party and doesn’t cover you for damages to your car and other vehicles where there’s an accident.

Click here to Enquire about our options.

Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions apply. This information has been put out as general material for your consideration without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. No liability is accepted for errors in presentation or the interpretation of facts or analysis of information available in the public domain.

Before making a decision, individuals are advised to take into account their objectives and financial situation and also consult with their financial advisors and accountants for specific advice regarding their individual situation.