Looking for a car with more than one means of propulsion? We have you covered. Hybrid cars offer you the combination of both petrol engines and an electric motor that consumes less fuel and emits less CO2.
The beauty of a hybrid car is that it has the mechanism of switching between an electric motor and the normal combustion engine at the appropriate time, using the electric motors for producing torque and its handling and turning power while using the combustion engine for higher speeds, making it very efficient than most regular vehicles and electric cars.
Depending on what you want, they are various hybrid designs to choose from. Each car is designed to achieve different goals. While some are built to save fuel, others are built with low vehicle cost in mind.
Some Hybrids available in our inventory include the Toyota Prius V, Ford Fusion Hybrid, Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid, Kia Optima Hybrid, Toyota Camry Hybrid but to mention a few.
Our Hybrid Fleet
Let’s take a look at the different hybrid designs to enable you to make your choice.
- Hybrid Cars (HEV): Also known as parallel hybrids are cars that run mostly on gasoline. They can however run on just the electric motor or the combination of both the electric motor and gasoline. This means that you can drive on just the electric motor as long as they are charged but that even if they’re not charged, you can still drive around using the gasoline engine.
- Mild Hybrid Cars (MHEV): Just like hybrid cars, mild hybrid cars make use of a gasoline engine and an electric motor. However, they cannot run independently of one another. The gasoline engine is the principal source of power and the electric motor is just there to support the engine.
- Plug-in Hybrid Cars (PHEV): Plug-in hybrids are cars with the capacity to run on longer electric power than ordinary hybrid cars. It can work for several miles using just the electric motor without the need to switch to the gasoline engine. This simply means it has the same benefits as a hybrid car but with longer battery life.
Why you should go for a hybrid car
- Less gas station stop.
- Cheaper cost maintenance
- Less polluting
- More versatility
- Less fuel combustion
Hybrids you can buy today
At Malayalee, we strive to give you the best, your dream hybrid car could be any of these. Enjoy the benefits of a gasoline engine together with an electric motor in one car. Here are some of the most common electric cars you can buy today
- Ford Fusion Hybrid (2020): A beautifully finished luxury sedan with a 2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT engine and a starting price of about $28,000. A perfect personal and family car capable of holding 5 passengers. It comes with 188hp and is capable of going over 103 miles. See images below.
- Audi A6 Allroad(2021): This hatchback station wagon is a blend of luxury, comfort, seamless technology integration and more, it has a Hybrid 3.0L v6 turbo engine, an all-wheel-drive (4WD), 5 seaters and starts typically at a price of $65,000. See images below.
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid (2021): The sporty styled family sedan capable of carrying 5 passengers comes with a punch from Hyundai. It comes with plenty of technology integrations enhancing comfort and bringing luxury to this low priced family car. It has a hybrid 2.0L L4 Engine and front-wheel drive. It starts at about $21,000 making it one of the most affordable hybrid cars on the market.
Check out our hybrid cars inventory for more.
Browse our huge Inventory of hybrid cars
Explore our wide range of cars and get something that works for you.