Electric cars have gained popularity in the past years with the rise of Tesla Motors, more electric cars are appearing on the scene making motoring more fun and smart. These zero-emission eco-friendly cars are what you need, combining fine luxury, comfort, artificial intelligence technology and a smooth drive unlike any other kind of vehicle.
As the name implies, these cars are good to go without fuel consumption making them emit zero CO2. They are either powered by a combination of electric power supply from solar to powerful rechargeable batteries to self-sustaining electric generators. A simple charge is all that is needed to hit the road again.
Our EVs are available as Hybrids, SUVs, Vans, Pickups and your everyday car.
Common Electric cars in our inventory today include Mercedes-Benz B-Class, Ford Focus Electric, Nissan Leaf, Chevrolet Bolt EV.
Features of EVs
Common features of electric cars include:
- Autopilot support as seen in Tesla Model and other brands
- Go longer journeys of about 120 miles or more
- Full usage dashboard
- Minimal, more secure platform build
Our EVs Types Available
Let’s take a look at the different types of electric cars available
- Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV): Fully electric cars meaning they are only powered by electric power options and do not support petrol engines. They are very eco-friendly with zero CO2 emission, cost-efficient to maintain though typically more expensive than a regular petrol engine vehicle.
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV): This is powered by a combination of both petrol and electricity, making it advantageous over the BEV as you can keep driving without charging. You can decide to drive in electric mode or petrol mode. Keep in mind that the length of driving in electric mode depends on the capacity of the battery or electric power supply.
EVs You Can Buy Today
At Malayalee we strive to give you the best, your dream electric car could be any of these. Here are some of the most common electric cars you can buy today
- Ford Focus Electric: This 5 door hatchback by Ford, is powered solely by electricity. It has a 33.5 KWh liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery and has a range of 113 miles with a horsepower of 143. This is a compact car for any individual or small family. See images below.
- Mercedes Benz EQC: This is a powerful vehicle by Mercedes Benz. It can go 60mile in 4.8 seconds. Based on the GLC from the same company, it’s a compact SUV with luxury at its finest, comfort and power. It has a 2x asynchronous electric motor, an 80 kWh lithium battery and a range of about 220 miles. See images below
- Nissan Leaf: A compact 4WD by Nissan, powered solely by a synchronous electric motor giving it 107hp and a 30 kWh lithium-ion battery. See images below
Check out our electric cars inventory for more.
Why you should get an EV
There are several benefits of getting a van, they include:
- Quick reaction and control,
- A smart and more digitally connected vehicle,
- You can control charging your car from your smartphone,
- You can charge from home, work or on the road,
- Eco-friendly and very green.
Browse our Inventory of Electric Cars
Explore our wide range of Electric cars and get something that works for you