Get the right car loan and drive home with your dream car
When buying your dream car, we know that it’s important to find a car within your budget which is why we have all these finance options to help get that car and put you in the driver’s seat as soon as possible.
Buying a car is of significant importance in every person’s life. It is as much a big deal as buying a house is. This is why we offer a variety of car financing options that you can personalise to suit your requirement.
Our finance options are flexible and leave you in control of the whole process, you get to choose the terms, the duration and the initial deposit.
Here’s why you need a car finance
Buying a car can be very expensive and depending on your financial ability, it might be impossible to make this purchase as soon as you want to without a financial intervention. Here’s a list of some of the many benefits of our finance 0ptions:
- Spread the cost and personalise your repayment whether weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Decide your initial deposit.
- Select your loan mileage.
- Enjoy rates lower than normal car loans.
- Get quick approval.
Get the finance option best for you.
Choose any of our finance options and get it tailored for you whether you’re looking to buy a pre-owned vehicle or a new one. We have both personal and business finance options for you to choose from.
Personal Finance Options
- Personal car loan: A Personal car loan is suitable for you if you’re confident about being able to commit to a particular monthly repayment. We lend you the money you need to purchase a personal car and at the end of the agreement that is based on conditions, you can either return the car, exchange it or pay the last instalment and keep the car.
- Financial confidence and Security
- Novated Lease: A novated lease is an agreement that involves you, your employer and the finance organisation. In this case, your employer is the one to make the payment to the finance company while you keep the car as part of your salary package.
- It is Tax effective as taxes are deducted as pre and post-tax salary.
- You get to choose your car.
- Save on fuel.
- No Goods and Service Tax (GST).
Business Finance Options
When choosing your business finance options, we consider your cash flow, business structure and tax to decide the best loan options for you.
- Business Contract Hire: A monthly payment agreement is set up over an agreed period of time for a business to pay in exchange for an individual car or a fleet. The value is calculated based on the depreciation rate and at the end of the agreement, the car or fleet is returned with no more charges attached as long as the terms of the agreement were heeded.
- Fixed budget
- No worry about depreciation
- Hire Purchase: You pay an initial deposit, get a car with the choice to buy it at the end of the agreement while paying off the value of the car in monthly instalments. At the end of this agreement, you keep the car as its registered owner.
- No additional charge for car depreciation.
- You own the car at the end of the agreement.
Frequently asked questions answered
We’re sure you have questions, we’ve got you covered. We’re always eager to hear your questions and provide the right answers. Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers.
How do I apply for finance?
You can apply in person or over the phone. We are always available to help you choose the plan that best works for you and complete your application process.
What information do I need to provide when applying?
You’re required to provide your employment details, your ID, your last two payslips and a copy of your driver’s license.
Are you self-employed? We’ve got you covered as well. Simply come with your ID and we’ll take it from there.
How long does it take for a decision to be made?
As soon as the proposal is received we get to work immediately to make sure that we get you the same day approval.
However, in a situation where a decision cannot be made on the same day, we always make sure to keep you updated.
What are your rates like?
Our rates are usually based on individual needs, preferences, credit history and a lot of other things that need to be put into consideration.
Can I settle my finances before time?
You can settle your finance at any time, whether it is personal finance or business finance.
We’re here for you
Click here to make a finance enquiry that fits you or call
Terms and Conditions apply
The information provided above is for the general public and information purpose only. You must consult with your legal financial advisor before taking any action regarding the information on this page.